Week 13 - Digital Devices for Checkout
This week we are going to review what digital devices we have for checkout. Review the lending policies and watch the tutorial videos to learn how to operate the devices. If any of the rokus or kindle fires are available, check one out and take it home this week to get some hands on experience.
For your assignment this week, copy and paste the following text into a Word file. Answer the questions and then attach the Word file to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers. Make sure to send your email from your library account.
1. How old do you have to be to check out a roku?
2. What technical requirements must patrons have in order to use a roku?
3. True or False: The wifi and internet browser on the Kindle Fires are deactiviated.
4. How old do you have to be to check out a Kindle Fire?
5. True or False: Kindle Fires cannot be renewed.