Personal Finance: Identity Theft
ALA Recommended Books
- FTC Identity Theft Guide Step-by-step instructions from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission on recovering from identity theft.
- Identity Theft Resource Center This nonprofit organization supports victims of identity theft to resolve cases and raise awareness about identity theft.
- Privacy Choices for Your Personal Finance Information From the Federal Trade Commission, options for keeping personal finance information private and safe.
- Warning Signs of Identity Theft A resource from the Federal Trade Commission that discusses warning signs for potential identity theft.
- Identity Theft Recovery Steps to recovering from identity theft prepared by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Identity Theft Resources An annotated list of identity theft resources for consumers compiled by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
- Taxpayer Guide to Identity Theft Taxpayer options when identity theft affects a tax return.
- OnGuard Online -- FTC Tips to help you stay safe and secure online.
National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center NCCIC is the Nation’s flagship cyber defense, incident response, and operational integration center. Our mission is to reduce the Nation’s risk of systemic cybersecurity and communications challenges.
American Library Association. Financial Literacy in Public Libraries: A Guide for Building Collections.
My thanks go to ALA for inventing this wheel for me.
CFPB's list of financial educational resources