Personal Finance: Saving and Spending
ALA Recommended Books
American Library Association. Financial Literacy in Public Libraries: A Guide for Building Collections.
My thanks go to ALA for inventing this wheel for me.
CFPB's list of financial educational resources
- America Saves Gives savings tips, strategies, and resources to help build personal wealth.
- Building Wealth A financial education resource from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas offering guidance to individuals and families who wish to increase their personal wealth.
- Choose to Save A national financial education initiative that promotes long-term financial security.
- Consumer Reports Consumer Reports is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping consumers make practical, safe, and healthy decisions.
- Saving and Investing-USA.gov U.S. Government information to help consumers save and invest their money.
- Savings Planner A savings planner calculator from the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Smart About Money An interactive web resource supported by the National Endowment for Financial Education.
- Smart About Money—Spending and Saving A basic self-paced courses from the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE).