Personal Finance: Budgeting
ALA Recommended Books
- Are You Financially Fit? A workbook to help readers foster a financially fit lifestyle.
- Budget Calculator An easy-to-use monthly budget calculator from Clearpoint, a division of Money Management International.
- Consumer.gov: Making a Budget A basic overview of the importance of budgeting and steps to start a budget.
- Feed the Pig Campaign from the American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA) with a mission to help people get started with a budget and create a financial plan.
- Kiplinger's Interactive Budgeting Worksheet A virtual worksheet to help manage monthly living expenses.
- Practical Money Skills for Life: Budgeting An overview on budgeting, with a worksheet and calculators. Sponsored by VISA.
- Well Kept Wallet Deacon Hayes is a financial expert, speaker, and podcaster. He is the founder of Well Kept Wallet which is a financial education company that provides personal finance resources to people across the world.
- Debt Free Guys Live fabulously, not fabulously broke.
American Library Association. Financial Literacy in Public Libraries: A Guide for Building Collections.
My thanks go to ALA for inventing this wheel for me.
CFPB's list of financial educational resources