RCLS: ILS Services: Inventories
- Decide what collection(s) you can reasonably inventory (i.e. scan or key every barcode of items on the shelf) in a period of 1-10 days. Attempting to stretch out the inventory of a particular collection longer than 10 days will introduce a greater likelihood of items being checked out before they are inventoried.
- Inform RCLS ILS Services staff of which collection(s) you will inventory and the exact start date of the Inventory. They will run the WorkFlows “Set Inventory Date” report that stamps the inventory start date on all items in the target collections that are currently checked out.
- Inventory barcodes of items using the MobileStaff Inventory option; or in WorkFlows using the Inventory Item wizard. Note: Do not use MobileStaff's OFFLINE MODE when conducting an inventory. Doing so may cause the loss of inventory data.
- Inform RCLS when the collection Inventory is complete. RCLS will run the BC Analytics Report “Item List by Collection (Home Location)—Items Not Inventoried.” The report can be run to exclude items with a status of LOST or MISSING.
- Search shelves again for the items listed on the report. If not found, either manually check them out to the nnnMISSING user or request that RCLS batch change them to MISSING.