It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Branding your library with Local History: Curatescape
Enhance your library's image by uncovering your community's past! From book displays to online exhibits; learn how to introduce patrons to your local history treasures.
- Web and Mobile publishing platform that uses Omeka to generate location based content.
- Images are used to enhance historic narratives that revolve around a geographic location.
- Gives users the ability to "tour" historic areas from home or mobile applications
- Free for the Open-source (web only) platform
- Uses Omeka, allowing for greater flexibility in web-design and content management
- Interactive features and storytelling elements provide a unique experience for users
- Cloud based; changes can be made at anytime and will be automatically reflected in mobile apps and website
- Full service (web and mobile features), requires a 3 year payment plan totalling $8,500.00; first year set up costs $5,500