Branding your library with Local History: Voice Thread
Enhance your library's image by uncovering your community's past! From book displays to online exhibits; learn how to introduce patrons to your local history treasures.
- Users can upload text, video or audio recording their interpretation of an image of an object, person or building.
- Digital drawing tools can be used to emphasize a point and draw users attention to an aspect of the image.
- Interactive, encourages users to participate in discussion.
- Voice recording humanizes online discussions.
- Can be accessed via mobile app.
- Users must have account to comment (as with HistoryPin and Flickr).
- Must pay extra to use additional features; i.e. making channels private.