It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
JOHN HATHORN'S REVOLUTIONARY LEGACY: WRITINGS ABOUT JH
Gen. John Hathorn of Warwick, NY led the local militia and served on the first Congress of the United States. Learn about John and his wife Elizabeth Welling.
ARTICLES AND SPEECHES ABOUT HATHORN AND BATTLE OF MINISINK
- James B. Hathorn's Letters to Lyman Draper about his grandfather. 
- Ferdinand Sanford's paper about Hathorn 
- John Hathorn: Warwick's Forgotten Patriot by Dr. Richard W. Hull 
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Letter of G. W. Seward Regarding Colonels Seward and Hathorn
- Letter of Grinnell Burt to Lyman Draper (1877)
- Minisink by Theodore Schoonmaker (1907)
- The Wellings of Warwick by Rev. A. A. Haines