Moffat Library Databases: DIY
- How-to guides with step-by-step instructions and videos for indoor and outdoor maintenance and repair.
- Home design, decorating, and remodeling inspiration.
- Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
- Provides information on weather forecasts, astronomy, gardening, and much more!
- Plant care and food gardening guides, gardening dictionary, information on weeds and pest control, gardening articles, podcasts and videos.
From the Catalog
- Popular MechanicsPopular Mechanics is for people who have a passion to know how things work. It's about how the latest advances in science and technology will impact your home, your car, consumer electronics, computers, even your health.
- Refresh Your Home byISBN: 9781606522011Publication Date: 2011-01-06The expert editors at The Family Handyman magazine will guide you step- by-step through a wide range of DIY improvements including plumbing and heating, woodworking and furniture, outdoor structures and landscaping, auto and garage, and other projects and repairs.
- The Family HandymanThe Family Handyman magazine provides everything readers need to complete home improvement projects and other jobs around the house. From a Question & Answers section for readers to articles detailing the top tools, you will find tips and suggestions on the best way to handle any project on your to-do list.
- The Fence Bible byISBN: 9781580175302Publication Date: 2005-03-15From classic whitewashed pickets to family-friendly hedgerows, fences add character to any property. The Fence Bible contains all the information you need to plan, build, and install beautiful fences and sturdy gates of every type.
- Mother Earth NewsThis is a country lifestyle service magazine focused on do-it-yourself living, personal achievement, outdoor recreation, thrift and the blending of the old-fashioned with modern ingenuity. Its articles cover equipment, tools, gardening, health and home remedies, home building and repair, fishing, natural food and cooking products, recycling, country lore and small scale farming.
- Birds & BloomsAmerica's #1 bird and garden magazine brings beautiful yards, gardens and wild birds into your living room with full-color photos, reader-shared stories. You'll love the practical gardening advice, tips and fun family projects.
- The Little Veggie Patch Co. DIY Garden Projects byISBN: 9781743790991Publication Date: 2016-03-01The Little Veggie Patch Company is a Melbourne based business that specializes in everything that encompasses the edible garden. From the design, installation and maintenance of home, school and corporate veggie patches, to everything you will need to care for them, they are dedicated to helping people learn the skills of how easy it is to grow their own food and have fun doing so, no matter the space, size or lifestyle.
- Free repair guides for Macs, PCs, tablets, phones, game consoles, and more.
- Dedicated to explaining the hows and whys of today’s technology and news.
- Find repair parts for household appliances and consumer electronics with repair guides, pictures, diagrams, and installation videos.