Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Call for Immediate Help:
Crisis Hotlines: (toll-free calling)
(888) 750-2266 - Orange County (NY) Mobile Mental Health Team. Available 24/7; sponsored by Occupations, Inc.
(800) 832-1200 OR (845) 346-HELP (-4357) - Orange County (NY) Mental Health Association Helpline
(800) 784-2433 - National Hopeline Network: links caller to the certified crisis center nearest his/her current location
(800) 273-8255 - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline; dial ext. 1 for Veterans specifically
(800) 799-4889 - National Suicide Prevention Hotline - TTY for the hearing-impaired
(877) YOUTHLINE (968-8454) - Youth America Hotline - peer-to-peer network linking callers to community-based peer counseling hotlines nationwide
(866) 488-7386 - Trevor Project - counseling for LGBTQ youth
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Understanding and preventing suicide through research, education, and advocacy. Click on the Local Chapters link at the top of any page to locate a nearby chapter.