Using OverDrive and Libby to read ebooks, audio books, and magazines is easy. All you need is your Library card and your PIN. (If you don't remember your PIN, give us a call)
Please note the the OverDrive mobile apps are being phased out, so if you're currently using it, switch over to Libby to avoid any interruptions in your reading!
1. Navigate to https://rcls.overdrive.com/
2. Click the 'Sign In' button on the top right
3. Enter your Library card and PIN and click the 'Sign In' button
4. You're ready to read ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines from OverDrive! Click on a book cover and click 'Borrow' to start reading
5. To view what books you have checked out, placed on hold, or placed on your wishlist, click the 'My Account' dropdown and select which you'd like to view
2. Open app and you'll be asked if you have a library card. Tap 'Yes'
3. Tap 'Search for a Library'
4. In the search box, type 'Tappan' and select the result that says 'Ramapo Catskill Library System'
5. Tap 'Sign In With My Card'
6. Enter your Library Card Number, then tap the 'Next' button
7. Enter your PIN, then tap 'Sign In'
8. You're ready to read ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines from Libby! Simply tap on a book cover, or use the Search feature, and click 'Borrow'
9. When you're ready to read, navigate to your Shelf (the stack of books icon along the bottom bar) and select the book you want to start enjoying!