Hunger Games: Hunger Games
If you like Hunger Games you may love these books
- The Way We Fall byISBN: 9781423146162A gripping dystopian teen novel about what happens when a deadly virus sweeps through the land and everything familiar comes crashing down.
- Black Hole Dun byISBN: 9780061673047Mars, 16-year-old Durango and his crew of Regulators have been hired to protect a group of miners from the cannibalistic Draeu, who are led by an evil, enigmatic queen in search of the miners' reputed treasure. Would they survive?
- Candor byISBN: 1606840126Oscar lives in a town completely control by subliminal messages. His father, the creator, does not know that Oscar is not as perfect as he should be. Would he help other teens be themselves or continue to be the polite, respectful robots his father has created.
- Enclave byISBN: 0312650086Welcome to the APOCALYPSE In Deuce's world, people earn the right to a name only if they survive their first fifteen years.
- Ship Breaker byISBN: 0316056219Nailer, 17, scavenges beached tankers for scrap metals on the Gulf Coast. He thinks his fortune is made, when he discovers a modern clipper ship but there is a survivor trapped in the wreckage. Should he slit the girl's throat and sell her for parts or take a chance and help her?
- The Looking Glass Wars byISBN: 9780803731530When her parents, the king and queen of Wonderland, are killed by her Aunt Redd, Alyss Heart escapes to a new world. Would she ever come back and fight to be the next Queen of Wonderland?
- The Rule of the Claw byISBN: 1580136087How would you feel if your father was inadvertently responsible for the genetic mutations that largely destroyed the human race. And now, Ash is force to survive in a world where the claw rules.
- X-Isle byISBN: 0385751931Baz was lucky enough to survive devastating floods and begin a new live on the island of Eck's. But he soon learn that the island is anything but hopeful future. The fight for survival continues.
- Tomorrow, When the War Began byISBN: 9780439829106When Ellie and her friends go camping, they have no idea they're leaving their old lives behind forever. A week later, they return home to find their houses empty and their pets starving. Something has gone wrong--horribly wrong.
- Adoration of Jenna Fox byISBN: 9780805076684When Jenna suddenly awakens after being in coma for over a year. Is this really her body? Why can't she remember anything?
- Firestorm byISBN: 9780374323073Jack Danielsons life has always been normal–except that his parents have encouraged him to blend in and not try too hard. But his life changes the day he wins his first football game.
- Legend byISBN: 039925675XIn a dark future, when North America has split into two warring nations, fifteen-year-olds Day, a famous criminal, and prodigy June, the brilliant soldier hired to capture him, discover that they have a common enemy.
- Life As We Knew It byISBN: 0152058265What would you do after a meteor hits, pushing the moon off its axis and causing worldwide earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes. Meet Miranda who realizes that all the things she used to take for granted begin to disappear.
- The Carbon Diaries 2015 byISBN: 0823421902Meet Laura Brown, a 16-year-old Londoner and punk rocker, who would let you read her diary of a year in the very near future, 2015
- The Carbon Diaries 2017 byISBN: 0823422607
- The Declaration byISBN: 9781599901190The year is 2140, in exchange for everlasting life, no children is to be born. But children are born, and they are called Surplus. Anna is one of them. What would you do, keep hidden or live?
- The Line byISBN: 9780803734661Rachel has lived an uneventful life on "The Property"ever since she was three. She is home schooled, protected by her mother and "The Line", which is the barrier between the USA and Away. What would you do if someone tells you not to pass "The Line", would you obey?
- The Seems: The Glitch in Sleep byISBN: 1599901293Meet "The Seems" a secret organization that makes sure our world keeps running perfect or do they?
- Witch and Wizard byISBN: 0316036242Wisty and her brother Whit are accused of sorcery by the New Order. They are captured, tortured and force to confess to magical powers they do not know they have themselves. Would they escape or die trying?
I am number four
- Partials byISBN: 9780062071040The acclaimed author of "I Am Not a Serial Killer" takes readers on a pulse-pounding journey into a world where the very concept of what it means to be human is in question--one where our humanity is both our greatest liability and our only hope for survival.
- Delirium byISBN: 9780061726828From the acclaimed author of "Before I Fall" comes her powerful second novel, a stunning tale of star-crossed romance, set in a world where love is forbidden. Lena Haloway has always accepted the government's decree that love is a disease that must be eradicated--but then she meets Alex.
- Pandemonium byISBN: 9780061978067After falling in love, Lena and Alex flee their oppressive society where love is outlawed and everyone must receive "the cure"--an operation that makes them immune to the delirium of love--but Lena alone manages to find her way to a community of resistance fighters, and although she is bereft without the boy she loves, her struggles seem to be leading her toward a new love.
- Divergent byISBN: 0062024027In Beatrice Prior's dystopian Chicago, society is divided into five factions, so she must choose to be with her family or bewho she really is.
- I am number four byISBN: 0061969559Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. Three are dead. I am Number Four.
- The Power of Six byISBN: 0061974552In a Spanish convent, seventeen-year-old Marina longs to join forces with her fellow Loriens to prepare for battle with the Mogadorians who destroyed their home planet, while in the United States, John, Six, and Sam elude authorities who think John is a terrorist.