Magazines, Homework Help, Databases at Liberty Public Library: Government/Law
Governement & Law
- CourtHelpSite is maintained by the NY state court's Access to Justice Program and contains Do-It-Yourself form packets for some family, guardianship, housing and other civil matters. It also has some law guides and information about courts and alternative solutions to legal problems.
- govinfogovinfo provides free public access to more than a million official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government of the United States of America.
- Great Schools -- School District Boundary MapResearching schools in your neighborhood is a snap with our interactive map tool. Enter an address to see school attendance and district boundary lines.
- Consolidated Laws of New YorkCurrent laws of New York State listed by Code Section with keyword search access.
- VetNow for Veterans - LibertyOur Brainfuse VetNow navigators help veterans and their families understand and apply for the benefits they are eligible for from local, state, or federal programs. From housing and health care to education, mental health, and more, Brainfuse VetNow navigators are ready to help.
Funded by the Ramapo Catskill Library System.
CLICK TO ACCESS FROM HOME:
- Online FormsLinks to free online forms for business; legal forms; housing forms; health forms. Please note: The library does not offer, endorse, recommend, guarantee or assume any liability for any forms, information, products or other services available or otherwise described or referenced on this page or any third party Web site.