1. What was your initial reaction to the book? Did it hook you immediately, or take some time to get into?
2. Do you think the story was plot-based or character driven?
3. What was your favorite quote/passage?
4. What made the setting unique or important? Could the story have taken place anywhere?
5. Did you pick out any themes throughout the book?
6. Do you think that Micah is on the autism spectrum? Or is he just "quirky"?
7. How did the characters change throughout the story? How did your opinion of them change?
8. Which character did you relate to the most, and what was it about them that you connected with?
9. How did you feel about the ending? What did you like, what did you not like, and what do you wish had been different?
10. If the book were being adapted into a movie, who would you want to see play what parts?