Fill out this form to request an interlibrary loan from OCLC. When you hit Submit button at the end, it will go directly to the ILL Department at RCLS.
In order for the request to be processed the following information must be included:
- Request date
- Patron's Library Card Barcode
- Last and First name of the patron requesting the material
- Choose your Library name and address from the drop-down menu
- Confirm the item is not available in Symphony or SEAL.
- Verify that the item does exist in either WorldCat or Amazon.com.
- All pertinent information about the item you are requesting. Please fill in as many fields as possible to help us locate the correct item. Use the Serial fields if appropriate.
- This edition only field: Check if your patron only wants a specific edition. If not checked, the edition with the greatest number of lenders may be used.
- Maximum willing to pay: Fill in amount patron is willing to spend or leave blank if patron is not willing to pay.
- Any additional information necessary to fill hold.
- Authorization fields must be filled out in order for the request to be processed. Correspondence about this particular request (unfilled, received, overdue, etc.) will be sent to the designated OCLC ILL email created for your library. Example: email@example.com
Submit request by clicking on submit button.
When your item is received, returned, or if you’d like to request a renewal, please use the subsequent tabs at top of this LibGuide. If you have any questions, please contact us at RCLS:
Dan Donohue ext. 237
Patty Velez ext. 238
Gretchen Chandra ext. 250