Fill out this form to request an interlibrary loan from OCLC. When you hit Submit button at the end, it will go directly to the I.L.L. Department at RCLS.
In order for the request to be processed the following information must be included:
- Request date
- First and Last name of the patron requesting the material
- Borrowing library information (Library name and address)
- Confirm the item is not available in Symphony or SEAL.
- AND verify that the item does exist in either WorldCat or Amazon.com.
- All pertinent information about the item you are requesting. Please fill in as many fields as possible to help us locate the correct item. Use the Serial fields if appropriate.
- This edition only field: Check if your patron only wants a specific edition. If not checked, the edition with the greatest number of lenders may be used.
- Maximum willing to pay: Fill in amount patron is willing to spend or leave blank if patron is not willing to pay.
- Authorization fields must be filled out in order for the request to be processed. We will correspond about this particular request (unfilled, received, overdue, etc.) only with the person whose email address is supplied.
Submit request by clicking on submit button.
When your item is received, returned, or if you’d like to request a renewal, please use the subsequent tabs at top of this LibGuide. If you have any questions, please contact us at RCLS:
x238 for Patty or
x250 for Gretchen