Magazines, Homework Help, Databases at Blauvelt: Government/Law
Census 2010 Data
Our Congressional District
View the Congressional District Boundaries
New York’s 17th Congressional District lies in the Lower Hudson Valley of New York State and includes central and northwestern Westchester County and all of Rockland County.
For further information on New York’s 17th Congressional District, please follow this link to the U.S. Census Bureau’s Website.
Government and Law Databases
- CourtHelpSite is maintained by the NY state court's Access to Justice Program and contains Do-It-Yourself form packets for some family, guardianship, housing and other civil matters. It also has some law guides and information about courts and alternative solutions to legal problems.
- govinfogovinfo provides free public access to more than a million official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government of the United States of America.
- Great Schools -- School District Boundary MapResearching schools in your neighborhood is a snap with our interactive map tool. Enter an address to see school attendance and district boundary lines.
- VetNow for Veterans - BlauveltOur Brainfuse VetNow navigators help veterans and their families understand and apply for the benefits they are eligible for from local, state, or federal programs. From housing and health care to education, mental health, and more, Brainfuse VetNow navigators are ready to help.
Funded by the Ramapo Catskill Library System.
CLICK TO ACCESS FROM HOME:
- Consolidated Laws of New YorkCurrent laws of New York State listed by Code Section with keyword search access.