It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Annual Report Guide: Home
Created to move all information and reports for the 47 Libraries of RCLS to one place that is always accessible.
2021 State Annual Report Workshop
2021 Annual Report Workshop Meeting
for Directors and library personnel who will work on Annual Reports
Preparation for 2021 State Annual Reports
You can begin to prepare now!
- Print out a copy of last year's report: Log in to your 2020 Survey and click on the Printer icon at top of survey. We recommend that you Print Entire Survey With Current and Last Year's Data. (When you log in, the 2021 survey will be available by default. Be sure to choose 2020 in order to print last year's report.)
- Print a copy of 2021 Survey Fill-In Worksheet and use to get started with this year's data.
- Your library's Electronic Resources Collection and Circulation Statistics reports have been provided as a combined PDF for you in the Sections 2 & 4 tab of this LibGuide.
- Gather your Board of Trustees term and contact information for Part 10. Remember, this information is for library trustees who are currently serving as of February 1st, 2022.
- Gather financial data for Parts 11-14 especially if you rely on others for this information.