1. What is the central idea discussed in the book? What issues or ideas do the authors explore?
2. What solutions do the authors propose? Who would implement those solutions? How probable is success?
3. Talk about specific passages that struck you as significant—or interesting, profound, amusing, illuminating, disturbing...? What was memorable?
4. What have you learned after reading this book?
5. Do the issues affect your life? How so—directly,on a daily basis, or more generally?
6. What is different from your own organizational culture? What is the same? What do you find most surprising, intriguing or difficult to understand?
(Questions courtesy of Lit Lovers)