Community Closet and Tech Trading Post: Bakeware
Let your creativity shine with the Library's extensive collection of Bakeware. Whether you're having a special occasion or just because the collection has bakeware objects that will make your next tasty treat extra special. The collection includes cake pans, cookie cutters, fondant molds, and candy molds.
Pair with once of the many books in the Library's collection.
Pair your delicious Bakeware creation with a nice hot cup of coffee. A 60-cup coffee urn is available to checkout for your next party.
Featured Bakeware creation
This 9-layer ice cream cake was made by a Valley Cottage resident using the Easy Layers cake pan. Looks like a great way to cool off on a hot summer day. Yum!
How to borrow bakeware from the library
Bakeware items are available for checkout to any borrower with an RCLS library card. Click on the link next to each picture on the bakeware inventory tabs to see if the item you want is available for checkout. There are also binders in the library where you can browse the selection of items.
The following borrowing details apply:
- May borrowed for seven days
- Items must be returned to the Valley Cottage Library
- Items must be returned clean and dry
- Two bakeware items may be borrowed at a time
- No holds
- No renewals
- Do not return in the bookdrop/media drop.
As we have limited space, our collection will only include specialty bakeware. Items we would like to carry:
- Decorative cake pans
- Wedding-type cake pan sets
- Mini muffin/cupcake pans
- Jumbo muffin/cupcake pans
- Holiday themed baking pans
- Cookie cutters (sturdy ones are best)
- Silicone pans for baking, candy making, gelatin molding
- Candy molds
Not included in our collection (subject to change):
- No general bakeware like round or rectangle cake, pie or muffin pans
- No ceramic, glass or stone items
- No gelatin molds that cannot also be used in the oven
- No large roasting/baking pans
- No baking sheets (cookie, jelly roll)
- No industrial size baking pans
All donations will be considered carefully, and we want to include as many items as space permits, which may include limiting the number of similar items we can carry. If your donation is not included in the collection and you would like it returned to you, please leave your name and contact information.
All donations must be washed and dried prior to donating so we can add it directly to the collection. Include any instructions you have for the items.
Thank you for helping your library grow!