Crisis Hotlines: (toll-free calling)
(888) 750-2266 - Orange County (NY) Mobile Mental Health Team. Available 24/7; sponsored by Occupations, Inc.
(800) 832-1200 OR (845) 346-HELP (-4357) - Orange County (NY) Mental Health Association Helpline
(800) 784-2433 - National Hopeline Network: links caller to the certified crisis center nearest his/her current location
(800) 273-8255 - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline; dial ext. 1 for Veterans specifically
(800) 799-4889 - National Suicide Prevention Hotline - TTY for the hearing-impaired
(877) YOUTHLINE (968-8454) - Youth America Hotline - peer-to-peer network linking callers to community-based peer counseling hotlines nationwide
(866) 488-7386 - Trevor Project - counseling for LGBTQ youth