A Teen's Guide to Employment: Babysitting
What do I charge?
This rate calculator takes into account special services you might provide in addition to babysitting, such as cooking or cleaning, watching children under 3, and more.
Are you prepared?
Keep each child's bedtimes, allergies, emergency contacts, etc. all in one place. Use this handy form!
Periodically, the library will hold babysitting certification workshops for teens ages 12 and up. Learn first aid, what to do in an emergency, and more! The next workshop will be help on Saturday, April 9th, 2016.
- Read a story together
- Have a tea party
- Build a blanket fort
- Draw pictures for them to color
- Play finger puppets with them
- Try a boardgame or a puzzle
- Visit the playground, if allowed
- Play Hide & Seek
- Put on some music and dance together
- Do an easy craft together